Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy New Year!

It's the beginning of a new year and a new decade and it's going to be a great year for fishing and for everything in my life. I am so excited. I'm planning on fishing some different tournament trails this year, I'm hopefully going to be purchasing a newer boat, and many other exciting things.

Spent the day trying to recover from whatever this funk I have is, plus tending my smoker. What better way to kill some time while you don't really feel like doing much?... I got 2 pork butts sitting at about 185 now. Just waiting for them to get a little warmer before I pull 'em out. That's gonna be my pork for good luck in '10. Gonna put a little slaw on them sandwiches, it'll have to work in place of turnip greens for wealth. Had some black-eyed peas earlier. So I guess I'm all set... Tough life being superstitious.

No comments:

Post a Comment